Catching up on all the shows I’ve missed this week…but nothing can beat the Grey’s Anatomy finale. I think I’m gonna watch it again, it was just that amazing.
Just sitting here, trying not to look back
Still looking at the road we never drove on
And wondering if the one I chose was the right one
Now, let’s get out of here.
looove them together….tyler who?
Personally I thought the season finale of Grey’s Anatomy was just perfection. So many feels…..and the actors are just incredible with the way they portray the emotions.
Love Alex and Jo
APRILS REACTION TO JACKSON was pure perfection like I was literally crying and then when she went to his little makeshift hospital room it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meredith and her baby are so adorable. Cristina and Derek are like she has to be okay cause she’s our person and then when Bailey comes out of the operation room and just starts crying they just run in cause they thought she was dead but SHE’S NOT.
I don’t know what I think about Richard I mean I like him but I feel that throughout the entire episode they were sort of giving him an exit from the show.
and this has been a 3 am ramble <—-is that the right word I can’t even think straight lol
everything moves save for me everything will move
i just don’t know how to know
but somebody will make me fall somebody will try
then i will just go and go
my life will grow my love will go
my life will go, my love will grow
Goals for tomorrow:
clean my room (fold, organize closet, organize jean rack, sweep) clean restroom(upstairs & downstairs) clean yoga room
- vacuum stairs?
Oh it’s 3:20 am and I can’t fall asleep…..is it too late to take zzzquil? I don’t know but might as well.
I have been in such a mood today, it’s as if I want to be alone in my room alllll day long doing nothing. I’m making a conscious decision to be productive and in a good mood tomorrow.
if we’re dating and you tell me who i can and cannot talk to we will no longer be dating
SYBIL DIES?!?!?! OH MY GOD
Ahhhhhh sorry for the spoiler
- In middle school I joined the swim team. I bought a $100 bathing suit and then I quit during the first week cause I discovered I’m scared of drowning. Also I can’t swim.
- I’m obsessed with Downton Abbey and I even got my mom hooked on it, she cried when Sybil died. I can’t wait until the clothing line comes out cause my mom and I are going to buy something and you bet your ass we are gonna wear it.
- I’m addicted to tweezing. Last week my sister even joked about hiding my tweezers.
- This year, in August, I’m going to be 20 years old and I’m torn between being excited and getting anxiety about it. Lately I’m more excited than anxious though because I can’t wait until amazing things happen.
- In about 1 year 1/2 I’m going to graduate college!!!!!! It seems like it’s going to go sooo fast. After I graduate I either want to move to San Antonio or out of Texas. I just want to have an amazing new adventure. I want to live on my own, meet new people, see new places, etc.
- Makeup. In middle school I put on too much powder and even more eyeliner. Not a good look. In high school I experimented with a lot of different foundation, powders, blush,etc. Now I have the perfect routine down except lately I’ve been on the look for a new finishing powder. I don’t know if the one I have is either too light or I’m just putting too much on.
- I want a tattoo but I’m so indecisive I haven’t been able to find someting I like or when I do find something I get tired of it so fast. I need something that I know won’t bother me within a week of getting it. I know I want a word tattoo or a very short quote tatto either on the side of my wrist/arm (if that makes any sense) and another one on my right rib.
- I just discovered a website where you can order prints, calendar, flip books, and a few other things of your instagram photos. I ordered 24 prints that are each 4x4 for $12. They should be here within 1-2 weeks so I’ll update a picture of them when I get they get here. I’m preeeeetttty excited.
- I want to travel to Australia or Canada just somewhere different. I have also decided that after I graduate and get my first real teaching job, I’m going to save up during the school year and then during the summer I’m going to spend 2 months traveling.
- I love watching youtube makeup tutorials but afterwards I always feel like I need to go out a buy ALL NEW makeup. Then I have to sit down and tell myself that I don’t really need all that new stuff.
- I love doing yoga. It centers me, makes me feel more confident, and makes my day so much better. If I don’t do yoga for more than a week I start to feel depressed and just yucky.