and I’m just like…
and I’m like…
I’m debating either
a) deleting my tumblr and just making a new one dedicated to fitness
b) continue with this tumblr and make it more about fitness and things I like
I feel like I haven’t wanted to even get on because I follow sooo many people and I can’t keep up with anyone. I just kinda want to start again but I have so many memories on this tumblr and for a long time I did post many personal things. I do miss blogging and looking at all the pretty pictures I just want it to be more personal again so that’s what I’m trying to get back to.
Today was my first day of substitute teaching and it was amazing. I’m definitely going into the right career!!!!
Things I have to do
- wax my mustache
- wax my eybrows
- dr appointment tomorrow cause my stye is just beyond enormous I can barely open my eye (I had to get bangs)
-buy comfortable heels (to substitute in)
ramblesandstuff said: Excited for so many new things for you.
Thankyou so much =)
- I’m pretty much done with Joe. We haven’t officially broken but it’s inevitable. He’s done some pretty shitty things and while I have stood by him through most of it I have opened my eyes and realized that I will not continue to do so. I do get sad about it at times, mostly because my life was planned out with this man and it is scary to not know what is going to be my future but I am open to the new amazing opportunities coming my way.
- I was admitted into the Education program andI have started block 1. I am so excited and I love my classes so far. I love that the classes actually have to do with my future career. We also do field hours on thursdays, which means I need to go shopping for “teacher clothes”.
- I also applied and will start substitute teaching in the school district my aunt works in.(she already told all her teacher friends so that I will get more calls to work if they are ever out) I am so excited to have an opportunity to get some experience and get my foot in the door.
- I will graduate college in about a year and a half, which seems like a lot but I know it will go by so fast. Which brings me to my next point.
- After I get my bachelors I want to get my masters in either library science or something having to do with counseling but first I need two years experience in teaching. Something I’m interested in doing is working in a foreign country for those two years.
- My sister and I have officially finished the c25k and I am so proud of us!!!!!!! We plan to continue running and increase both our speed and distance. Hopefully soon we will also enter a race, but one of those fun kind.
- I have reconnected with old friends and have found some pretty amazing new ones whom I can actually see myself being long term friends with.
Like I said one of my plans might have changed but so many more things are happening and I could not feel any more excited for my future.
A bit of advice based on what I have experienced and seen others go through. If you are in a relationship with someone who tears you down, tries to control you, brings negativity into your life, does not make you feel worthy in any way, constantly and consistently picks fights with you, does not…
The way kanye west talks about kim is amazing. I never thought I would say this but I want a love like kim and kanyes.